Sunday, July 29, 2012

Top 2 Winners for ISSC25

 
 
Happy Sunday everyone! I'm recently back from a week's worth of camping and according to our Top 2 Winners for the ISSC25 sketch, I have fish on the brain! Don't believe me? Check it out *big cheesy grin inserted here*
 
Here are your Top 2 Winners:
 
 
 
This card caught my eye in a heartbeat! I adore the whimsical fishing lures and a few of them remind me of the ones from my Dad's tackle box that almost landed on the ocean floor when we took my kids fishing off the wharf this past weekend! I must admit that I'm a sucker for googlie eyes too and I can't help but think that these little guys are looking up at me and saying "Pick me, pick me" :D Such a fun card Jeanne!
 


I swear that I didn't intentionally set out to pick fish themed cards this week but LeAnne's was another brilliant creation! You guys are just so freaking talented that I have such a hard time picking the Top 2! LeAnne's card immediately caught my attention with her little fishy that looks like it's taking a giant leap of faith! I love that she set her fish swimming in a sea of polka dots! Fantastic card LeAnne!
 
 
Congratulations ladies! Please feel free to grab your blog badge by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer :)  
 
If you would like to play along with the current ISSC26 challenge then please pop on by this post as this is another fun sketch! Thanks for participating in our challenges and we can't wait to see what you come up with next week :D
 

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Thanks so much, ladies! I love Jeanne's card, too....I think it was the CQC and Arielle who started the fishie trend this week!! Awesome sketch as well!